Our E Learning series is a comprehensive self-paced learning package that can be accessed at any time.
Each module includes interactive exercises, videos, animations, research, evidence articles and printable handouts.
Broad topics include:
- Childhood brain-based learning, neuroscience of development and attachment theory.
- The role of connection in education and how it improves children’s developmental outcomes.
- Practices for developing social and emotional skills in children.
- Redirecting worrying or challenging behaviours through connected relating and intentional teaching strategies.
- The benefits and outcomes of using Video Interaction Review for reflective practice and advancing development.
Our E Learning package will, from time to time, be updated to reflect changes in research and development.
Preview Connect With Me – Module 1
Click here to purchase e-learning package